Charles Runels, MD
"Every man [woman] is a builder of a
temple, called his body, to the god he worships,...
We are all sculptors and painters, and our material is our own flesh and blood and bones."---Walden, Henry David Thoreau
- Recent press coverage of Dr. Runels
- Born in 1960 in Birmingham, Alabama
- Attended Fultondale High School
- BS in Chemistry from Birmingham-Southern College in Birmingham
- 3 years research chemist in physical chemistry department of Southern Research Institute in Birmingham
- Medical School and residency in Birmingham, Alabama
- Earned Board Certification in Internal Medicine in 1993
- Emergency medicine for 7 years at Mobile Infirmary in Mobile, AL
- Emergency medicine at Thomas Hospital in Fairhope and at Thomas Urgent Care in Daphne for 2 years
- Two years practice in hyperbaric medicine (chamber used to treat scuba diving injuries, carbon monoxide poisoning, and serious infections) at Springhill Hospital in Mobile
- Founded LifeStream Medical, Inc for the purpose of education and medical research (click here for view of some of projects completed).
- Here's a project published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings where Dr. Runels was one of investigators of a new cholesterol drug.
- Invented and Trademarked the Vampire Facelift (R)
- Invented and Trademarked the Vampire Breast Lift (R)
- Designed the 3-Day Fat Burn
- Invented and Trademarked the O-Shot (R) also called the Orgasm Shot (R)
- Invented Trademarked the Priapus Shot (R)
- Founded the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
- Member of the Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians and Investigators Physicians
- Member of Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Founded the Runels Center for Lifelong Health
- Published Anytime...for as Long as You Want: Strength, Genius, Libido & Erection by Integrative Sex Transmutation (A 15-Day Course for Men to Improve Life and Sex) in December 2004.
- Has been running since childhood; has done marathons, triathlons, fasted for days, stayed awake for days, lived with very irregular hours, and worked every day with alternating day and night shifts, meditated at retreats in the mountains, prayed, worked as nautilus instructor, swimming instructor, studied at Spain Rehab in Birmingham, ate 3 dozen raw eggs a day and 1 gallon or more of milk, lived on milk free diet, lived for 2 years as strict vegetarian, tried just about every vitamin or supplement in the health food store, milked goats, collected fresh ginseng from the mountains and eaten other natural "supplements" too crazy to name--- all in effort to find out what really works--- what really makes people enjoy good health--where you feel energetic and strong.
- More about Dr. Runels has been published on Amazon.com
Dr. Runels lives in Fairhope, Alabama with his three sons.
Live Cam of the Alabama Gulf coast (near Fairhope).